Monday, May 24, 2010

Elizabeth’s Fun Button Card Tags

If you have been over to Elizabeth’s blog Creative Breathing, then you know she has started making a tag a week from these great cards she found, see her May 20th post. Elizabeth is always so generous with her fun vintage cards! And this group is no exception…the actual photos of the cards are on a post dated April 16 of this year, but there are a LOT of posts with wonderful cards and ideas, and if you are new to Creative Breathing you are in for a treat!

025

Photo courtesy of Elizabeth at Creative Breathing

Nan from Retired in Alaska was the one who got my creative juices flowing…I just loved hers!

DSCN0618

Photo courtesy of Nan at Retired in Alaska

They are both so cute……

So, I got busy one night when I couldn’t sleep, it isn’t real elaborate but it makes me happy when I look at it, and that is what I want my paper crafting to do! :)

Button Tag 1 May 21 2010

I use a new line of paper that Elizabeth told me about from Pine Cone Press called I think “Lizzie’s Garden”…and also some of the embellishments were from another new line, I hadn’t heard of called “Sweet Summertime” by Echo Park Paper Co. These colors are right up me and E’s and Nan’s alley! :)

Join us, and once a week make a tag from E’s wonderful cards….it is a great stress reliever! :)

I am getting ready for Rednesday…I missed it last week and I want to have some good photos….have a good night!



5 comments:

vivian said...

sweet tags sandy! I wish I had more time for crafting! I have so many ideas stacked up in my brain, sometimes i cant sleep!
lol!
hugs
vivian

Susan Freeman said...

Very cute tags! I can't wait to see what you create for Rednesday!!

Love,
Susan and Bentley
xxoo

craftyles said...

Sandy, Just wanted to let you know I got my decals and can't wait to use it. I do have to wait to get into my kitchen, however, until tile is done. Thanks you so much. They are adorable.
Leslie

Brenda Pruitt said...

I need to get my creative juices flowing. And I need to catch up to Rednesday!
Brenda

Unknown said...

This is so cute. Love your tag. You girls all blow me away with your creativity. It makes me smile too. Thanks for sharing, I love looking at your creations. I never even look at magazines anymore.

Hugs...Tracy :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...