Thursday, December 13, 2012

Santa came early this year!

I was lucky to be able to participate in Elizabeth’s Whitman’s candy box swap.  I was like a youngster waiting for this box to arrive, and I wasn’t disappointed!!!!!

Lots of us have shown the boxes we have received but they were all a little different….I haven't even taken the wrapping off some of them, they are  so cute!  Such an incredible group of talented ladies….

IMG_3245

Wonderful vintage Christmas ephemera from Elizabeth…

IMG_3246

See what I mean????  A box of fun!

IMG_3247

A special gift from Elizabeth….

IMG_3248

IMG_3249

IMG_3250

IMG_3266

IMG_3252IMG_3253

IMG_3251

 

IMG_3254

IMG_3255

IMG_3256

IMG_3262

 

 

IMG_3263

 

Don’t they look wonderful on my little tinsel tree?

IMG_3267

A great little reminder from Shirley of Zetta’s Aprons  how we all feel this time of year….IMG_3265

This was by far, the most fun swap we have done at Christmas, so far. Thank you Miss Elizabeth for having the idea!!!!!

18 comments:

Nanette Merrill said...

I am so jealous! I can't stand it. But happy for you.

Musings from Kim K. said...

I agree. It was one of my absolute favorite swaps EVER! I just want to stay in my craft room all the time to stare at those clever boxes.

Daphne said...

Wow! These are amazing creations. I always find so much inspiration here!

NanE said...

Oh My Gosh, this has to be the cutest swap EVER and I too am jealous! Every one is just as cute as the one before. Hmm, maybe a Whitmans swap for Valentines or Easter would be fun!

NanE said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
marie said...

I read about this swap on Elizabeth's blog...oh my, what great fun! These little boxes are absolutely wonderful! Special treasures filled with memories for years to come!

Perfectly Printed said...

Wasn't it a great swap!! I had a great time creating and receiving!these little shadow boxes!!!

chris

Shirley Hatfield said...

I bought a small lighted tree just for this swap! It looks wonderful in my parlor with all the Whitman boxes and the cute toy tags from Tammy's swap. I will have to post the pics later. Your tree looks so fun and festive!

Unknown said...

Sandy, You so beautiful shared all the ornaments and how wonderful it was to open them each. This was such a fun swap. Thank you so much for joining me. I adore you for that! I received the bubbles, oh my gosh so many! As I had made a red elf, he didn't look well with the yellow topped light; so I used a red/green one. I promise to save it for next year and make you a green elf. I'm pooped with Christmas crafting! I mailed your box Wed. hope you get it soon! E

craftyles said...

Those are soooo cute. Each one a little work of art. They look great on your little tree!

Jenny said...

Wow! You have some serious treasures here!

I think Santa must have thought you were very, very, very good!

RetroSandie said...

Sandy ~ they were all so special, weren't they!!! It was such fun! I just love your page for Christmas! It looks wonderful! So pretty with the holly. Your tree looks so pretty, too, with all of the ornaments!
Hugs, Sandie

vintage grey said...

Wow, look at all these pretties!! Such a fun swap and so inspiring!! Thanks for sharing!! xo Heather

Laura said...

What a lovely swap! I wish I was in on it....maybe I will get lucky next year...I love your little tree and all of the amazing ornaments!

Jenny's Heart said...

I LOVED doing this swap and I LOVE the box you made Sandy!
Merry Christmas

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

You gals all did an AWESOME job and they are perfect on your tinsel tree!!!
Merry Christmas!
Warmly,
deb

Anonymous said...

I've enjoyed looking at all the swaps! I so hope I'm good and settled forever soon! ♥

My Vintage Mending said...

Could these not have been more beautiful..one of my absolute favorite swaps ever...Happy Holidays...Renee

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...