Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Ho…Ho…Ho…

Well, I hope everyone’s Christmas was wonderful!

I wanted to share with you some of my gifts from fellow bloggers and my husband and kids…

A lot of the items I got from Ebay and Etsy…I got to go “shopping” for myself this year.  Thanks honey, it worked out great!

$T2eC16NHJGoE9nuQeSHwBQ)hdtNV)w~~60_57

This was a Christmas lot I bought on Ebay for 12.00! 

IMG_3315

IMG_3316

Beautiful vintage garland and two rolls of red metal border!

$(KGrHqZHJDgFC7lch,w9BQ)heHJTnQ~~60_57

A WHOLE box of vintage pink picks, most still in the wrapper…

IMG_3314

Lots of vintage Christmas balls…

IMG_3317

And a lot of the vintage aluminum reflectors….I can’t get enough of these….they are going to be used for a lot of things….

IMG_3318

An so are  these….you can never have enough vintage jell-o molds! :)

See?  Like this…..I got this idea from Meri….the possibilities are endless….lol

a a a garage sale gal banner 276 - Copy

This is my second try with Pic Monkey, it sure is fun!

PicMonkey Collage

These are all of the goodies I received from blogging buddies and my friends Meri and Cheri….Too cute and I want to thank each and every one of you…Deb, Chris, Elizabeth, Elaine, Erica, Meri and Cheri!!!!

Here is the photo of the cute white milk glass cup from Chris without the top cut off! lol

IMG_3335

From my family….

IMG_3342

IMG_3340

 

A system to talk on my phone hands free and a CORDLESS glue gun and a paper Dremel set….

IMG_3341

This adorable card came from my son Bryan, he didn’t even sign it, he knew I would love this vintage Santa!  He wanted to keep it “mint”, but I am going to have him sign it! :)

A few more goodies new this year…

IMG_3348

IMG_3347

 

 

The Santa cookie jar blow mold was one of my finds, the sweet little snowman jar came from Cheri when she bought the Christmas cottage at Hallmark.

IMG_3344

A beautiful shadow box from my friend Meri…

IMG_3326

Look at the details….

IMG_3352

This wonderful “Ho Ho Ho” came from another friend, Jenny …I love it all!  Thank you so much!  Jenny informed me that after Christmas I can turn the plaque around and it will say “Oh..Oh..Oh” ! lol

And just a few more Christmas decorations…

IMG_3321

Where I hid the cookies….they actually lasted until Christmas Day! :)

IMG_3349

Mary E, all done up for the holidays…

IMG_3355

an adorable faux cupcake….I am going to try my hand at these this year….

 

IMG_3353

I got one of these for Meri last year and I just loved him, I was lucky to find another on Etsy!  He is a music box.

And last but not least…

IMG_3350

Is this not the cutest graphics?  The lights are inside, but I would never use them.  Too scary…lol  Feel free to use this graphic how ever you would like…

We all were tuckered out at the end of the day….

IMG_3301

Even Maya…..:)

I do have a You Tube video to share with you of my grand puppy as soon as my son gets it uploaded…:)  what did you get for Christmas???

If I have forgotten anyone gift wise,  I apologize now…my head is still spinning! 

Thank for stopping by….

11 comments:

Laura said...

You sure did get some great deals on ebay..I love those reflector thingys and what lovely thoughtful gifts you recieved from your family and friends ...you must have been a good girl :)

Perfectly Printed said...

Merry Christmas!

Chris

vivian said...

You got some good stuff there! lucky you! I have been hoping to find some of those reflectors.. I never thought of looking on ebay. We had a great christmas too.. I am pooped out today and have done pretty much NOTHING all day.. not to mention that I fell asleep on the couch before 9:00 last night and then slept til 6:00 this morning.. thats not counting the time I slept in the car on the way to and from the city yesterday. I think I have about 10 plus hours in! I usually only sleep 5 or 6 hours. I must be whipped!
back to work tomorrow.. but were getting a major winter storm tonight.. so Im not looking forward to the drive in in the morning!
have a great week my friend!
xoxo

Unknown said...

I'm glad that you had a great Christmas and that you received such lovely gifts!

Sandy :)

E said...

What a glorious collection of treasures and Christmas colors! I ebay-ed a couple days before Christmas, I never win but low and behold everyone must have been shopping and baking and I won. Its a box of Christmas cards from the 50s, a Christmas village of houses and shops and happens to the the collection that inspired my Santa barns. I will send you some pics. Enjoy all your goodies! Elaine

Tammy's in Love said...

Hey Tootsie! Looks like lovely eBay bargains! My son sent us a Kindle and we SKYPED him on Christmas day! What a great toy~

Musings from Kim K. said...

You found all sorts of fabulous treasures. Such perfect gifts from special friends. I just want Christmas to last a bit longer.

Celestial Charms said...

Wow, oodles of delightful, vintage goodies today. Your Santa music box is sure to put a smile on any face that glances his way!
Glad you have a very Merry Christmas.
Maureen

The Custards said...

Hello and thank you for calling in. I trust that you have had a very pleasant Christmas - I see that you have certainly had some very nice gifts. Good for you and I am sure that you will be creating some lovely things out of those bits and bobs.

Happy New Year to you and yours
Best wishes
Jenny

Anonymous said...

As usual, your posts inspire me and make me smile. Wow - all that vintage goodness! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Anonymous said...

OH,OH,OH! That cracked me up! Ha-ha!
Glad you had a fun Christmas, Sandy! ♥

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...