Sunday, June 12, 2011

My addition to the “Big Finale”

I wanted my dear friend the “Cherry Chick” to go out with a big ME bang! So I waited to show you the wonderful items I received in my Initial Swap with Sue from It’s A Very Cherry World!





ABC_776b1





My wonderful partner was Deb H., we have been partners before and it has always been fun!



Now you all know I like Mary E….so Deb made me a wonderful little keepsake box full of wonderful items….take a look!



IMG_0037





IMG_0038





IMG_0040 Is this not too cute?????? LOVE IT! And look at all of the goodies that came with it!


IMG_0035 love the vintage hankie…..and CHERRY lip balm!



IMG_0039 wonderful bird and birdcage cutouts…..





IMG_0041 A custom tag just for me!





IMG_0043 This is going on my wall in my craft room!





IMG_0044





IMG_0045 This sweet little bin had a fun little bag filled with ……





IMG_0046





And of course……





IMG_0036 candy! :):) Thanks Deb this was so much fun!




Miss V, I have enjoyed participating in ME Mondays…..thanks for the fun way to start a week. :)



11 comments:

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Hi Sandy,
So glad that you enjoyed the "initial" swap! It was fun making the treasure box and filling it with goodies!
Warmly,
deb

Cindy said...

Aww she is a great partner to have. I have had Deb before..she is so creative. Love all the ME stuff and of course all the custom S things.
Vicki will be soooo missed!!

Hugs Cindy from Rick-Rack and Gingham

My Cottage Charm said...

Hi Sandy! Thanks so much for your sweet comment on my laundry room dresser! I thought it turned out pretty neat for a $15 Goodwill disaster. :)
I don't blame you for being happy with your hallway laundry room, we used to live in a apartment when we first got married that didn't have any laundry facilities in the whole building, so just having a laundry room is a blessing! :) Our last house had a very tiny little space as a laundry room, so I feel very very blessed to have a whole room. :0)
Hugs to you
Missy
PS your stuff is SO cute..especially the S! :)

Unknown said...

You are a "lucky ducky"...I hope to receive my "T" creation this week. Trisha has received hers from me and she said that she really liked it. Tiffany P.S. Thanx so much for hosting this swap! I had alot of fun...

My Vintage Mending said...

Well this all had your name on it without having your initial on it at all! That is when you know your partner gets you...smiles...Renee

Nan said...

What a great swap partner all the goodies look great.

Anonymous said...

Fun stuff! Love the papers Deb used! ♥

M.L. @ The House of Whimsy said...

Oooooo, such wonderful treasures!!! Lucky girl!
M.L.

Unknown said...

Hi Sandy! What a perfectly you box! I just love that Deb. PS So glad you saw the video. The young man looks like my TSG's Joe! Too cute! E

Pam Kessler said...

The tag is so cute! You're one lucky girl.

SueLovesCherries said...

Good stuff, Sandy! Deb went all out! Don't forget to post in on the Linky.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...