Friday, November 27, 2009

OK...Let's do Christmas!!!!!


Surprise! I just wasn't sure I was going to have a Christmas Banner and such until I saw the Christmas Banner and backround of Carol 's at http://oldglorycottage.blogspot.com/ and then I just felt I had to do something for Christmas. I just love hers! So I got out my vintage children's Christmas Cd's and found a couple cute photos....and once again asked Michelle at Shabby Creations ( see link below) to do her magic! I just love it! It really brings out the kid in me! I am anxious to see every one's blog now that we are past Thanksgiving and the Christmas fun can start in earnest! Enjoy!!!!!


7 comments:

Kathy @ Sweet Up-North Mornings... said...

Hi Sandy...Just found your sweet blog...enjoyed getting to know you and I'm with you girl!!! LET'S DO CHRISTMAS!!!! Have a great week, xoxo~Kathy @ Sweet Up-North Mornings...Stop over any time, love to have you!

Sweet Bee Cottage said...

Your blog looks great! Hope your Thanksgiving was fulfilling! Can't wait to see some of your Christmas decor!

Georgia Peachez said...

How perfect! I'm so happy that it's time to decorate for Christmas! My favorite holiday of all. xo, suzy

Brenda Pruitt said...

It's very you and very cute, Sandy! I don't think I'm changing my blog banner, but will be busy decorating all the same. Outdoors, indoors, and maybe on the sidebar too. I'm busy now with "the trellis tree" as its come to be known. Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday!
Brenda

Grandma Yellow Hair said...

Wow you really did decorate your site for Christmas. I am like you I could not decide on doing it or not. Be my luck I would not ever get the other one back....lol
Love your decorations and Happy Holidays to you
Maggie

Lori E said...

I think I remember this background as a wrapping paper many years ago. Cool.

FranE said...

Great choices, everything just goes beautifully together. I'm ready for an old fashioned Christmas now.
Thanks.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...