Saturday, December 10, 2011

Some Fun Christmas Finds

I have gotten my package off and am in decorating mode I guess, I just am so behind the eight ball that I am not going to stress over it….the tree is up and I will decorate it this weekend…the rest will just not get put up this year….I have had a cold most of November and got another one two days ago…such is life….:)

I wanted to show you the adorable Screen saver that Serina from The Farm Chicks  has made for us to use this December!  I am still on the hunt for one of these barns….

IMG_0386 

I also won this on EBay…No one bid against me…I was amazed to get this for only $15.00!  And it is mint!  This is the box the book came in…..

IMG_0388

Here are some shots of the book:

IMG_0389

IMG_0390

IMG_0392

IMG_0393

IMG_0391

Wonderful graphics and not a mark on any page!!!!!  Hard bound, not spiral like it also was made.  I love this book!  It is going in the living room! 

These were also in the box……

IMG_0394

This was a lucky child which ever Christmas this was from! 

Thanks for stopping by and don’t forget to click on “The Farm Chicks” above…it will take you to the screensaver post! 

11 comments:

Nan said...

Oh you find the best books. This one is outstanding you lucky girl you.

Sandie said...

Oh Sandy! An adorable book and the box to boot! I love old boxes! And thanks for the heads up on the screensaver. Headed over there now!
Sandie

My Vintage Mending said...

Super cute. I have been looking for the ones with the spirals but it is just ridiculous what they go for...Enjoy your weekend...smiles...Renee

Donna said...

What a wonderful find for you on Ebay. I would probably have bid against you had I seen it. heheheheheh
My brother used to have that barn! I wish he still had it!

donna said...

You scored a great treasure. Love your book.
Hugs
donna

Anonymous said...

What a sweet book, Sandy! congrats!

I'm so sorry you've been sick so much! I had a Fall like that once and it was miserable! I just had to keep telling myself that it would pass and lo and behold it did! Time sure crawled by,though!

Have you come by and seen my "new" hutch? ♥

Karen Valentine said...

Hey Sandy! Your finds are great!! I'm glad you aren't stressing about your decorating. It's supposed to be fun and not stressful!! That's not what the season is all about is it?? Have an awesome week my friend and very Merry Christmas!
xo,
Karen

Jenny said...

What a fun and festive post. I'm finishing my boxes up today and then it's on to decorating.

Neabear said...

Wow! That was a lucky find. The book looks gorgeous!

~Linnea

Betsy said...

I saw the barn in the Farm Chicks Christmas book last year and finally found one on ebay a couple of months ago. I was lucky enough to barter on the buy it now price and got it for $10.00. It was in great shape, but would you believe I still haven't gotten around to decorating it for Christmas? I LOVE the book--what a great deal. And also, I really love the look of your blog with all the vintage Christmas graphics. So cheerful to look at.

Lynn said...

ah a great find and a wonderful ideal to decorate for Christmas.
Hugs,
Lynn

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...