Wednesday, December 14, 2011

My Secret Santa arrived!

This swap has been so fun…..My gal and I have known each other for about a year and she knows me REALLY well…:)

Here are photos of my goodies…..

IMG_0396

What a wonderful mix of vintage Christmas linens!

IMG_0398

cute vintage record…..I remember these!

IMG_0399

Peeps ????  Yes, she knows me well…LOL The ornament was made by a 90 year old woman…sweet vintage style.

IMG_0400

I was just looking at this book online…I love it!  And of course some vintage Christmas cards…right up my alley!

IMG_0401

And a syrup dispenser to add to my collection, looks like it was from the 70’s with the colors…

IMG_0402

A  great big jar of…..

IMG_0403

CANDY!  LOL

One piece didn’t make it but I wanted to show you how well this person knows me….

IMG_0395

Yup!  RED Pyrex!  The lid is good, I will find a bottom at an antique mall…I am sure…..

Thank you so much for all of these goodies, and I got some peppermint white chocolate bark…..now where did that go????? LOL

I will give you a clue…this person has a lot of little dogs with long bodies!!!!  They are so darn cute!!!!  Thank you again Secret Santa!!!!!

14 comments:

Coloradolady said...

Oh, Sandy....what a great box of vintage goodies!! Oh, how sad about that pyrex dish, but you are right, you will be able to find a bottom pretty easy and you have the top which is hard to find around here! I remember those records too!! Great books, so fun!! Yes, you SS partner had your number!!!! Merry Christmas!!!

Anonymous said...

Fun, fun, fun! Enjoy! (Poor pyrex!)

Betty said...

What a great assortment. You know who your Secret Santa is? I'm still trying to figure it out.

Marilyn said...

Great bunch of goodies.♥♫

Neabear said...

Fun gifts! Well, the one person I can think of with doggies with long bodies is Coloradolady herself! Unless I have someone not yet visited another blogger who also has doggies with long bodies!

~Linnea

Sandie said...

She did great! I have that little book from when I was little, I know you will enjoy having it! And if this lady likes little long doggies, she must be a wonderful person!!!

Susan said...

Too bad about the dish, but what a nice vintage collection of gifts for you!

SueLovesCherries said...

Sandy, your SS hit the nail right on the head! What a great variety of fun stuff for you! Have a very merry Christmas!

vivian said...

such fun! lots of vintagey goodness.. I love the thought of a 90 year old woman crafting! that should be all of us someday.. (many many years from now! lol!)
have a great day Sandy!
xoxo
vivian

My Vintage Mending said...

What great gifts. They certainly went to the right lady...lucky girl. Enjoy them...smiles..Renee

Lynn said...

Enjoy them sweetie!
Hugs

retrorevival.biz said...

Lucky you! Loving your apron!

~Cindy

joyh82 said...

What an adorable blog you have here. Just love it.
Hope you have a Very Merry Christmas. Stopping by to see who all has received their SS packages. Looks like you did great with yours! Enjoy.

Pink Roses and Teacups said...

Hi Sandy!

What a great bunch of goodies! What a shame about the pyrex though. You are going to love those peeps!! Peppermint with chocolate. Heaven I tell ya! Enjoy, and have a wonderful holiday!

Hugs,
Debbie

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...