Wednesday, December 28, 2011

After Christmas Rednesday

 

 

Yup, it is the last Rednesday of 2011and I have a few things to share….I really love this time of year because of all of the red….but I am so ready for it to be put away! LOL

IMG_0417

I bought this on Etsy, I LOVE vintage bright table runners!

IMG_0437

He came after Christmas, I am starting to collect vintage Christmas blow molds….he is perfect!  I need to find some next year locally.

IMG_0443

Another new blow mold, I have looked at these for a long time. I found one in it’s original warp but 30.00 was just too much!  This one was a lot cheaper.  I got the boot at World Market this year, so so vintage!  And anything with this much glitter is OK in my book!

IMG_0444

S& P shakers from K-Mart…didn’t have any out this year.  They were on sale for less than 2.00!

IMG_0440

I bought this at Kirkland’s, I love farmhouses, and with a RED door….but look what it does…….

IMG_0439

Yup!  The tree and the windows light up!  This is one of my very favorite items…..( sorry photos aren’t straight )

IMG_0447

a couple new books to the collection….

IMG_0438

A fun vintage red electric candle, I am pretty sure my Mom had one of these, or was it me???  LOL

 

IMG_0446

And who can do Christmas without a wonderful red box of chocolates from See’s????

Please pop over to It’s Very Cherry World and see all of the red that others are sharing…..

 

And guess what this is?????

IMG_0445

Bet you will never get it!  More to come…..:)

Thanks for coming by…..

18 comments:

Nan said...

I didn't know you called those things 'blow molds' but I do know I love them and if I was ever to see one I would grab it up for sure.

Ann said...

Oh that picture from Kirkands is great!!!!!Love the lighted Christmas Tree. The stand up Santa is also really really cute.
Ann

Little Susie Home Maker said...

Thanks for sharing all your pretty red things! I really like the table runner. I don't put out all my Christmas decorations, and am running out of storage! But it sure is fun to look at all the decorations in blog land!
Maybe I should see about joining Rednesday. I love red things and have many! Is this a Wednesday? Are there rules some where?
Happy New year, and bless you in 2012
Susie

Nanette Merrill said...

I so so love your stuff Sandy. That runner is killing me. My Christmas is down. I love to get it up and love to have it down.

My Vintage Mending said...

Oh Sandy...wouldn't you just love to come and put away my Christmas things...? I didn't think so. I am just plum out of steam and want to get back to sewing...your finds are darling especially that table runner. Smiles...Renee

Magical Mystical Teacher said...

It's always kind of sad when you have to put away the Christmas stuff, isn't it?

NO COLOR IS BETTER THAN RED

No color is better than red
For saying what needs to be said
By way of good cheer—
So Happy New Year
To you and your kin, A to Zed.


© 2011 by Magical Mystical Teacher

Red Virgin and Festive Skaters

Julia said...

Thanks for sharing your pics! I LOVE the runner!!

Sandie said...

Love it all especially the picture that lights up! Still decorated around here. Waiting until everything calms down a little! But oh so ready!!!

Unknown said...

fun...I love getting Christmas stuff after Christmas. I found a Santa and Snowman blowmold for realllllly cheap at a thrift store. I packed up 8 plastic bins and two clear storage zip up bags of Christmas today and it took me alllll day. Happy packing away...Happy rednesday! Mica

Jenny's Heart said...

I love all your Christmas Reds! Red is my favorite color. I hope your Christmas was all you wanted it to be and have a Happy New Year! I am praying for a prosperous, happy adn much calmer New Year for us.
See you again in 2012.

Anonymous said...

Ahat a wonderful table runner, Sandy! I had tons of fun browsing etsy the other day. Soooo many things I want.

I can't wait to see what's in the box! ♥

Daphne said...

Ah....retro-fabulous decorations! I love them all, but of course the table runner is on the top of my list!

Unknown said...

Love your blog. I’m a follower.

❀~Myrna~❀ said...

I love it all! I remember one of those Candle lanterns from my childhood , too. The blow molds were very popular , too
Happy New Year !

Linda said...

All kinds of wonderful reds...I love all your vintage decor ;0) Happy New Year!!

★Carol★ said...

That runner is fantastic, and so is the table under it! I love a good mystery, but I sure can't wait to see what's in that box!
Wishing you health, happiness and prosperity in 2012!

Lynn said...

I don't know what is in the box but it was 19.95 LOL unless it is a recycled box!! I love a good mystery too! I have four vintage blow molds! I have a big Santa face, a small snowman, a small candle, and a small set of carolers! I so love them! I bought the carolers at a yard sale for 1.00!! The snowman and the candle were rescued from my MI basement! The Santa head was a estate auction find from the early 90s!
Happy New year!

Elyse said...

red is such a fun color :)

adorable post, as always.

wishing you health and happiness in the new year!

xo
elyse

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...