I think that Deb came up with a real winning project again! Have you seen the Dollar Store wine glasses that have been made into little plastic cloches????
They can be made for any occasion….these are just a few examples….I found most of these on Google…..
They are like the spoolies, easy to make and don’t take forever…..
So if you want to join in the fun this time, here are the rules:
1. You must have an ACTIVE blog. Active meaning you post at least as couple of times a month.
2. The package needs to be sent out no later than April 1st…..PLEASE I know things happen, but let me know…
3. This is a one on one swap, and I hope you get a different partner but there is a chance you will be teamed up again with a person you have swapped with before.
4. The swap includes the cloche, and 3-5 little items….little, not big! lol
5. It can be a Spring or Easter theme, just be sure to check with your partner as to their choice.
I am closing entries in 4 days….that is the evening of the 14th. Share this with all of your friends, the more the merrier….and on the 10th of April we will all do a post showing our goodies, OK???
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org letting me know you want to join, please do not leave a comment here for signups (Subject: Cloche Swap) and be sure to include your email address in the email so I can give it to your partner….this will be a lot of fun! Your creativity can sure shine with this project!