Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Rednesday’s at Sue’s Blog !

Once again it is Rednesday at Sue’s It’s A Very Cherry World. I just saw this new banner she has…..so cute and so “Sue” !

Swing_Girl

Today I am going to share some items I actually bought from Sue from her Etsy shop…one of my new loves is syrup glass decanter thanks to the Farm Girls Christmas book! I was luck to get 4 out of the 5 here from Sue!

IMG_2720

At the holidays they are going to be decked out in ribbons and candy! :)

I also was lucky to find this red one!

IMG_2721 So cute and love the flowers!

This one was a tad dirty and the spring had come loos and well as the yellow one above, I have gotten pretty good at fixing these…it looks easy but boy do you have to have small hands! LOL

I know you have seen these two things before, but I just took them out of the box and found the measuring spoons just a bit ago at Pier One…..truly one of my favorites now!!!!

cherry measuring cups still have the plastic sleeves on them. :)

cherry spoonsred range set

I got this set off of EBay years ago, it was a yellow rack and the jars were all messed up, I redid the decals ( bought them on EBay too, now I know how to do them) and of course painted the rack red, I see it needs it again! :)

And last, one of the wonderful Punch Studio “book” boxes. I got this at Home Goods when I got my tea set.

IMG_2722

Please go say hi to Sue and check out all of the other fun reds in blog land! :)




26 comments:

Unknown said...

What a cute Rednesday post! I especially loved your adorable measuring cups! I need a new set, but I have to get one with a 1/8 cup for my Flat Belly - MUFA foods - Diet I am working on. And the only ones I've found with 1/8 aren't nearly as cute. Ah well, the healthier weight will be worth it and then I'll look again. :)

Pamela said...

Oh my, how adorable is all this! Love all the syrup jars.

★Carol★ said...

You are the Decal Queen, Sandy! I love those measuring cups and spoons, and those spice jars are so YOU!
Happy REDnesday!
Carol

Anonymous said...

What a cheerful post! Thanks, Sandy! ♥

Brenda Pruitt said...

Ah, cute and cute some more!
Brenda

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Love the shakers with their new decals on them.
Your treasures are so "cheery"!
deb :)

LV said...

You have a great collection of the syrup glass decanters.
We had those a long time ago. I might still have one somewhere. My favorite is the measuring cups.

Laura said...

We love your syrup dispensers! The measuring cups and spoons are too cute. You did a great job on those jars!

Have a great week,
Laura and Michele

Sarah said...

What a fun collection! I remember using just such syrup decanters as a child. ;-)

Dandelion and Daisy said...

Everything is so cute, love vintage kitchen collectibles...but the syrup pitchers, now, there's a collection I could get into. They are so appealing, don't know why, love the colors of the tops and the shape of the glass....so cute!

❀~Myrna~❀ said...

I love your syrup bottle collection !You have wonderful reds today !
Blessings,
~Myrna

My Vintage Mending said...

Oh my that is the cutest set you redid...a new thing to look for! Smiles...Renee

SueLovesCherries said...

Thanks for the plug Sandy! ;) I've always liked those shaker sets, and the measuring cups are adorable!

Sweet Bee Cottage said...

Now I've got to go see what they used those syrup pitchers for in that book! You've got a great little collection!

Betty said...

I'll just bet that your house is so cute, I'd never want to go home. I like every single thing you showed and now I am going to have to go look for syrup jars too!

marie said...

I'm joining in Rednesday this week and I'm so happy to visit you! I wouldn't have wnated to miss out seeing these great treasures! The syrup decanters are awesome! I look forward to sseing how you use them as holiday decorations.
I have the measuring cups from Pier One ~ they're so cute and I love those spoons!

Love your blog - it's so bright and cheery!

Donnie said...

Everything looks so whimsical and fun. Love it.

Sherry from Alabama said...

What a happy post! In fact, you have a very happy blog! I'm glad I followed your link from Rednesday on this happy day.

Sherry @ A Happy Valentine

Ann said...

What a great collection!! I enjoyed viewing some of your collections, thank you for sharing!
Fondly,
Ann
@
The Tattered Tassel

genie said...

Isn’t it fun to support our friend in their Etsy Shops. Your buys are just precious with the cup measurers and teaspoons my favorites. I now you are tickled with your buys. Now they are your treasures for lots of fun and good use in the future. Love the post.

Pink Roses and Teacups said...

Hi Sandy!

What a great red post you have for us today! Love those syrup pitchers! I was going to use mine for dish soap in the kitchen. Wouldn't that be cute next to the sink?

Debbie

Hearts Turned said...

What fun vintage finds, Sandy! Love those syrup decanters...I'll need to keep my eyes open for those!

Just wanted to say thank-you for all of your sweet visits and very kind comments on my posts...so glad you like the way I do my scrapbook pages...looking forward to seeing what you create!

Hoping you're having a wonderful night, my friend!

Julie

Anne Fannie said...

What cute stuff you shared today! love those jars!
~Ann

SLR said...

great collections...love them! your blog is so cute :)

Unknown said...

Sandy, your reds are just eeeekkkking cute!!!!! I know I would love your house.

OOXX's...Tracy :)

Diane Mars said...

Sandy what a fun collection, sorry but I can not play in the swap, my days are sooooo.. busy right now Hugs from Diane in California

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...