Monday, February 7, 2011

Oh My Gosh….I Forgot !!!!!

L032855

I have to tell you, the Packers made me do it! That’s right it is all his fault!!!!!

Aaron Rodgers

I am so sorry about not doing the drawing….oh well….I just did it now and the Random.Org picked number ( drum roll please)…….

22

Deb at Garage Sale Gal !!!!!!!!!!

Congrats Deb, and I will be getting a box of goodies out to you as soon as I can!!!!!!!

Again, sorry I forgot….but it was the heat of the moment, but us people from Wisconsin are intense about these Packers…..don’t ya know?????



10 comments:

Andy's Attic said...

Congrats to Deb. Totally understand the Packer Fever!!
Annette

ImagiMeri said...

Packers, shmackers.....I've always been a Steelers fan (unknown to anyone except my departed father). Anyhoo, congrats to Deb. Anything you send her is gonna' be good!

Love ya'
Meri

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

THANK YOU!!!
I'm starting the year off right with your Birthday giveaway!
Can't wait!
Warmly,
deb :)

vivian said...

Congrats to DEB! welcome to the forgetful club! I should be the president of it! At least you didnt totally forget! lol
hugs
vivian

A Bee In My Bonnet - Leslie Anne said...

LOL @ you Sandy! Congrats to you Deb! And Meri - I'm with you: Steelers all the way! And Vivian - oh wait, I forgot! Everybody have a good night! Oh, and a belated Happy Birthday Sandy!!!

Anonymous said...

Hee-hee! Congrats to Deb! ♥

Tamera's Craft Palace said...

I am so glad the Packers won!!! We were rooting for them!!

Angela said...

Sandy your blog is soooo cute!! I will have to see what's up your sleeve for a swap in the Spring! I'm VERY ready for a change in season!

Jenny said...

Congrats Deb! You're funny Sandy.

Unknown said...

Hi Sandy, I am slowly visiting friends, and wanted to tell you how much I enjoyed your birthday post. What wonderful photographs you have. What a cutie! I know to visit here is to leave with a smile. Elizabeth

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...