Saturday, February 5, 2011

Love those puppies !!!!

I spent Saturday with my sons at their house for my birthday. We also did a little work around their house, their cars now fit into their garage ! :)

I got to spend the afternoon with my grand puppy, Abbey. You all remember Abbey, right? My son’s sweet little English Pointer pup?

IMG_2279 ( 7 weeks)

038 redone

Well….she has gotten bigger and faster ( her broken leg healed just fine) …..this is Abbey 98% of the time…..

IMG_2619

That’s right, the white blur in the photo….I have never been around a pup that is so active!!!! She never slows down, unless she is tied up or kenneled. The dog in the back is my Maya, Maya is going on 9 this year, and she has a heck of a time staying up with her!

IMG_2624 ( 6 1/2 months)

As you can see, Abbey has grown a lot!!!! She is at that gangling teenager age….about 6 and half months old. The other night, my son Bryan left her alone just a wee bit too long downstairs while he worked……and came down to this!

IMG_2628

Now we all know puppies chew everything in sight….but Abbey pulled out each individual strand of this carpet….each little twisted tuft….there was a perfect pile next to this spot! I had to laugh….they can get this repaired, they have extra….and oh, by the way….this is right smack dab in the middle of the family room!

Way to go Abbey!!!!! :):)



9 comments:

Andy's Attic said...

Cracked me up that she put the little tufts in a pile beside her "hole". I bet Bryan got the message!!
Annette

★Carol★ said...

I can't believe how big Abbey has grown! It's good to see her running around and that her leg healed so nicely!

FourSistersInACottage said...

So happy she is feeling better....your puppies are soooo darn cute!!!!
Hugs, Amy (Mom to the Four Sisters)

Beedeebabee said...

Hi Sandy! I just popped over from Meri's lovely blog to wish you a very Happy Birthday! What a sweet post she wrote!...Your blog is so happy feeling and beautiful! ... Abbey and Maya are such cuties! So nice to meet you! xo Paulette :D

Anonymous said...

I am so glad to see there are no ill effects for Miss Abbey.

I had a pup with a broken leg at 10 weeks and it was the longest month of my life.

Unknown said...

Oh dear little (big) Abbey, you are up to no good. It's something else living with dogs. I can tell my fair share of tales too but from a smaller point of view. I have poms.
I have not been able to pop in as much over the last couple of months as I decided to open the cutest little store. You can see it on my blog. I named it Once Upon A Fairyland and it's a whimsical consignment shop. I'm in my element, working hard but happy as can be.
I love your blog, always have and always will.

Jenny said...

Happy Birthday lovely girl! It sounds like your day was wonderful. Sorry about the carpet!

The Polka Dot Closet said...

Of course it is right in the middle of the room. My grand dog would have eaten it and then needed surgery to have it removed LOL!

Carol

Anonymous said...

Oh my, she's grown so much. She's gorgeous.

Congrats to Deb and wow, that's neat about Luke Skywalker's son. So cute. Congrats on the Packers. Good game!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...