Monday, April 5, 2010

On to the Show!!!!!!

Well, with Easter over and my swaps all done, I am going to really get focused on our craft show that is here in Mesa on April 17th. At 8500 E. Southern Ave Mesa AZ In the main community room. From 7:00 AM to 2:00 PM, please come by and check us out!

This is my first one and I have to admit, I haven’t had the easiest time thinking of what to make, but I am sure it will be fun!

I am planning on having, journals, some great pickles, my vintage decaled jars, fun flower scrapbook embellishments, and some scrapbooking supplies for sale.

Creative_Bliss_Boutique_Button

Sorry the photo is a little fuzzy…..click on it to get the info off of Meri’s blog!

We are going to have a wide arrange of crafts and some really fun food items. We are also having a community garage sale in our park the same day. We have a lot of people that participate in this garage sale.

Please come out and enjoy a wonderful spring day!!!!!

If there is anyone out there that would like to sell that day, the fee is $30.00 and you can have as many tables as you need!

Just email me!

Hope to see you there!



6 comments:

Unknown said...

I can see you are going to be truly busy, Sandy ... enjoy yourself.

Hope you had a wonderful & joyful Easter.

Have a beautiful week.
TTFN ~ Hugs, Marydon

Lori E said...

When I would do craft shows with my tole painting I always noticed how the food tables emptied out the fastest. People just loved the home cooking, canning, baking stuff.

Paula Clare said...

Hi Sandy,
What's that you say? Vintage decal jars? Pictures...first dibs?! Remember your friends here in blogland!

LOVE the toweling website...still drooling. I'm SO excited...did you see my new little addition on my facebook page?

http://www.facebook.com/pclouse1?ref=profile#!/pclouse1?ref=profile

It turned out really cute!

Brenda Pruitt said...

Wish I could be there to go! You guys have lots of fun!
Brenda

Jess said...

I am with Paula Clare...vintage decal jars! Where is our chance to purchase some. I absolutely love the picture of the one in the upper left hand side!

Jenny said...

Hi Sandy, can you give me details about the show? Where is it? I love your things!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...