Sunday, April 18, 2010

The Day After!

redhead-mom1

Well, it is Sunday and I am a happy camper!!!!!!! ( Caution a lot of photos) :)

We had a great time and I met the most wonderful people!!!!

I was there at 5:30 AM to make sure the doors were open, and I snapped a few photos:

IMG_1520

Yes, it was pitch black outside! LOL

Having never done this I had a bit of a problem, but it didn’t seem to matter…..here are a few of my things up close:

IMG_1522

The jars did well, have a couple left and I will put those up for sale on this blog when I get back….

IMG_1523

IMG_1521 IMG_1526

Just love the vintage items repurposed!

IMG_1527 IMG_1525

Sold a lot of these!!!!! I will give you the simple recipe again when I get back….. they are yummy!

Some destash…all of it went!

IMG_1524

Some of the other crafters tables….

IMG_1528

This was my friend Cheri’s MIL quilts….they are beautiful!!!!!!!

IMG_1530 IMG_1531

Some of these are still here, so please let me know if you would be interested.

A few more tables:

IMG_1533

Taylor’s pickles….they were a hit!!!! She had fresh strawberry jam and Habanero Gold jelly that was to die for!!!!!!!

IMG_1534

This is my other high school buddy Lin’s table, she does incredible needlework and paper cutting…

IMG_1535

Jennie’s tables…she is Meri and Lin’s little sis….

IMG_1536

IMG_1537

I am going to let Meri show you her tables and stuff…she will be posting on her blog:

http://imagimeris.blogspot.com/

It was a fun day!!!!

I got to meet Jennie Matlock of http://jennymatlock.blogspot.com/ she is a kick and she has a wonderful family!!!! Jennie, we have to get together again !!!!!! Great lady and my best customer! :

Today I am thinking this was a lot of fun, but Never again!!!! LOL Most of us talked at the end and decided that being in someone else’s show this fall makes more sense….this was just a lot of work! So we will see, we all agreed a show with holiday goodies is more fun to get ready for.

So it is on to Wisconsin!!!!

Eau CLaire 1

Eau Claire Here I come!!!!!!!!! (Happy Dance!) Elizabeth, cute post card huh???? :)

Thanks for coming by!!!!! I don’t know if I will get to post while I am gone, but I will be checking in with all of you often! Take care!!!!!


P.S. I wanted to let anyone who is interested in my sheets of decals to know that I had to increase the price of each sheet. I went thru almost $60.00 worth of in in 10 sheets! They take an enormous amount of ink! So the price per sheet is now $12.00. That is very fair when you add up the price of decal paper, ink amd sealer. Other than the largest one, you get a lot on one sheet. Those of you who already have orders in, I will still honor the $8.00 a sheet of course....

I want to thank everyone who was so responsive about the decals! I am going to have a LOT more to offer soon!!!!! And I will be able to do custom orders also....stay tuned!

18 comments:

Terri Steffes said...

Sounds like fun! Jenny came to Missouri and I got to meet her then. It was a total blast!

Scrap for Joy said...

Hi Sandy~
I was thinking about you yesterday and wondering how your show went...sounds like it went pretty good. Your table looks awesome with your cheery cloth and your colorful jars, journals and other goodies! I do know how exhausted you are the next day...all of the talking and standing hits you later.
Have a wonderful vacation in Wisconsin...eat lots of cheese ;o) Your postcard is cute..I'm already planning my design.
Take care!
xoxo
Joyce

Brenda Pruitt said...

Sounds like all went well. Happy traveling!
Brenda

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

It was good seeing you again yesterday!! loveeeeeeee the photos!! :):):):):) Have fun in WI! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

RoeH said...

Okay I'm way late in finding your blog. Because I'd have been there for sure! :))

Sweet Bee Cottage said...

Yeah! It sounds like it was a success!

Are you from Wisconsin? My husband's family is and I've been there a couple times. Pretty country!

Anonymous said...

I liked your table best! ♥

★Carol★ said...

It sounds like you had a great time, and you were a success! Whenever I go to shows like that, I never see anything cute like your things! Have fun in Wisconsin. Just a few more hours north, and you'd be in the northwoods, my favorite place in the world!
Happy Monday!
Carol

craftyles said...

It sounds like alot of work, but alot of fun. Your stuff looked really cute. Have a good trip-by the way the vintage Wisconsin postcard-too cute!
Leslie

Susan Freeman said...

What fun you all had! Have a wonderful trip to Wisconsin!!

Love,
Susan and Bentley
xxoo

gail said...

Hi Sandy,,it was so nice to see you on Saturday:) I had alot of fun, and I am glad you did well! I hope you have a wonderful trip. Travel safe and hugs, gail

GwendolynKay said...

Looks like great fun. Glad you did well on it. I used to do craft shows...selling jewelry I made. I can appreciate the hardwork that goes into a craft show.
Blessings
Gwen

Mimi said...

Hi Sandy!!!!
Congrats on a successful show, I never made it by as I had a hair issue to take care of, check out my blog for full story!!!It was a sad day, with having to deal with black hair, when I have had it light for 10 years!!!!haha
I will get back to you on decals for my MOM!!!!
Have a very fun cool summer, you are lucky to get to go to Wisconsin!!!!
Hugs,
jamie

SueLovesCherries said...

Oh, I'm so glad that you did well! You must be so proud of yourself! Looks like fun, too! Happy vacation!

M.L. @ The House of Whimsy said...

"The Day After"...that made me chuckle. You and Meri did an outstanding job!!!!
I hope you have a wonderful time in Wisconsin, Sandy! You deserve it! : ) Tell us all about it when you get back.
Take care,
Mary Lou

Pink Roses and Teacups said...

Hi Sandy,

Oh, I haven't been over in awhile to visit. So glad all went well with the show. Your jars look awesome!! Yes, it is a lot of work to get ready for a show. I used to do them with my dear mother-in-law. I made yarn wreaths, and for weeks all I did was wind yarn around pieces of cardboard, then attach them to wire hangers. I didn't sell a lot, and I ended up giving them away a gifts.

Debbie from NJ

Unknown said...

Sandy, It was so worth the wait to see your wonderful sale! Had I been there I would have been your only customer! I will definitely take a peek at your shop when you get home for left over goodness! Have a safe trip. Adored your vintage postcard! Elizabeth

Paula Clare said...

Sandy! Your table was too die for...I would have went home with the whole thing! I MUST have one of your jars with a little girl on it...or, if you're out of them, I MUST have the decals containing the little girl...or...or...I WANT! I WANT!

I've been gathering red/aqua goods while I save shekels for the aluminum blinds and toweling toppers...photos as soon as I can!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...