Thursday, September 11, 2014

Swap Goodies and it’s 521 Lake Street’s birthday!

 

First and foremost…..on this the 13th anniversary of a terrible day for our country…

9-11-2001-Eagle-WTC-Firefighters

We need to be vigilant and not let this ever happen again!  We need to pray for guidance and strength for the leaders of this United States of America, and their ability to keep us a strong nation!

 

 

I was lucky enough to join Linda’s last Swap for All Seasons 2014 monthly swap. 

I had a wonderful partner named Lorraine and she spoiled me rotten!

We were to send a card, a tag and some orange bling….she went way overboard!  Thank you Lorraine!  See what I mean….

2014-09-11 16.26.07

 

2014-09-11 16.26.00

The retro feel and the wonderful cherry colors are perfect! 

And look at all of this wonderful bling!

2014-09-11 16.26.30

The Happy Halloween banners are like a ribbon with a great adhesive on the back….love them!

2014-09-11 16.25.46

I also got some adorable flat back buttons from one of my favorite Etsy sellers….

2014-09-11 16.27.48

Love the vintage feel…hope on over to her shop, you will not be disappointed!

2014-09-11 16.27.55

I also have a few items for sale again,

Another Halloween set from at least last year…from Webster’s Papers

12.00 plus shipping

2014-09-05 18.54.53

I have 5 of these fun vintage and new Halloween and Fall pick packages ( 10- 12 pieces)  for your crafting pleasure….all a little different, but not by much.

4.00 plus shipping, will try to send in envelopes.

2014-09-05 18.55.32

 

And for you Creative Memory fans, a complete kit of fall alphas and stickers named Treasure Days….very  hard to find… 4.00 plus 1.50 shipping.

2014-09-05 18.55.44

Again, if you leave the first comment that you want to buy it, it is yours! 

And…the “piece de resistance “….

2014-09-11 16.29.19

Brand new Epson Work Force 3640!  My HP died after 7 years, I thought it had a good run.  I asked quite a few paper crafters what their choice was for a good all around color printer and this Epson won the vote!  I even set this up with the help of my buddy Marci…all by ourselves, and wireless even! lol  Proud of both of us…

I am sorry I have not been around much, it has been a rough summer for me….but I can see the end in sight….take care, and thanks for stopping by….Joyce your package will be leaving here soon, and the same with yours Erica….thanks for being my swap partners!

 

OH!  I just realized today is 521 Lake Street’s 5th Birthday!

00b4cf58ce625fa7f587eba19982e78f

The time has gone by so fast!  I just love and respect  the people I have met and become friends with via this blog.  The ability to write my what was on my heart whether it was happy or sad, and feeling supported.  And of course, sharing all of our vintage and holiday fun!  THANK YOU ALL!!!!!

 

 

 

7 comments:

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Happy 5th Blog Birthday :)
Very sweet card, tag and goodies from Lorraine. It is feeling like fall today...in the 50's...
warmly,
deb

Tea in the Library said...

Happy 5th ! What a generous swap partner. Always fun to catch up with you.

Musings from Kim K. said...

Happy Anniversary. Love all your swap goodies. Such beautiful tags! It's going to be a crafting decorating Saturday at my house!

SueLovesCherries said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY/ANNIVERSARY TO YOU! I'm so glad you are a blogger and a friend!

Sally Annie Magundy said...

Happy 5th blogging anniversary, Sandy! (I think I started in 2009 too - I'll have to see when DUH)

I'm so sorry you've been having a tough time! This summer has been a challenge for me too.

Hoping your days become brighter right away!

Unknown said...

Happy anniversary! God bless you.
photography colleges in chicago

Scrap for Joy said...

Lorraine is a wonderful partner...her work is exquisite! I'm glad you joined us in the last month. I will be watching for your package 😊.
I hope you like your Epson as much as I love mine. I was a diehard Canon user but the Epson really has better color for the vintage images we both love!
Happy Anniversary !! Here's to many more years of blogging fun!
xoxo
Joyce

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...