Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Cookie Cutter Halloween Swap!

 

I know for most of you this summer has not been long enough….for me, it is far from over, but it is time to start thinking about Pumpkins!

Deb Hogan and me are hosting a fun Halloween Swap with the main item being a decorated cookie cutter!

This is Deb’s cookie cutter….

a a a meeting blogger 578

I just love it!  It is just a simple crimped vintage cookie cutter, with a lot of fun Halloween goodies.

Here are some other ideas…..they are Christmas ones, but you get the idea…

ff156f08d2ebb221a291fc882981f54a

 

aeda329394c2476a6c019af74b2014a1

9aa6f39408977a6411edc6c7e7d2113d

There are so many different ways you can go with this!  Have fun, enjoy the process.  This is not a contest, just a fun time…

Please see Deb’s blog post: http://garagesalegal.blogspot.com/2014/08/halloweenfall-cookie-cutter-swap.html

to sign up on her blog, no signups here…

And please post the button on your blog!

swap card title - Copy copy

If you click on this button it should take you to her blog…..:)

Have a great week!

Thanks for stopping by….

3 comments:

Tammy's in Love said...

Hmmmm....now where have I seen this before? :-) Have fun!

vivian said...

Sandy I left you a message on facebook, but it doesnt look like you found it, in your in box. anyways.. thankyou soooo much for the awesome mug. what a sweet surprise! so perfectly me, isnt it? Ive already had about 6 cups of tea in it since I opened it.
You are such a kind and generous soul!
love you girlfriend!
xoxo
vivian
ps.. working on a post about it right now too.

Decor To Adore said...

Oh I love these Sandy!! Hmmmm now where are all those cookie cutters I have? :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...