Tuesday, August 27, 2013

So long…for now..

 

walking-away1

 

This is a just a short note to let you know that 521 Lake Street is going to be very quiet for at least the rest of this year……many reasons why, but I really don’t need to go into them…..here are  words that help explain when I can’t….

3cd613e19d67c79cf5f2df863c61387c

 

 

1176389_173346156183651_1414816213_n

 

6c217ed1b787b53b91592fe874ee2b8f

c70f978debf4131e30274be4cdf3bf69

 

95c847dadc8ea6d7e2ef15c1f7fd70d4

 

images (2)

 

I will be stopping by occasionally on your blogs to say hello….Have a good Holiday season and please don’t forget about me….

If you feel so inclined… here is my email

sanjos333@gmail.com

 

I will be having a  LOT of items on Etsy, eventually during the holidays.  So check in often.

No comments are needed….thank you.

16 comments:

Perfectly Printed said...

I'll be thinking of you Sandy! Sending good thoughts and prayers your way! Hugs!

Musings from Kim K. said...

Your blogging community is here for you, when you are ready. Take good care of yourself.

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

I called you today...I totally understand. Call or email me anytime!
XO
Deb

Twyla and Lindsey said...

I love you, Sandy! Twyla

vivian said...

I will answer your email soon.. but know that I will miss you here! and I have to admit that there have been a lotof days lately that Ive considered putting my blog away.
(((Hugs!!!)))
vivian

Debby said...

(((((HUGS))))

Anonymous said...

Do what's best for you Sandy! ♥

GardenOfDaisies said...

Just sending hugs and prayers that God will be with you on this journey.

A Little Creation said...

I hope everything works out for you but I do have to say, Bummer.:(
Chris =]

Jenny said...

Oh Sandy.

Listen.

I still have your sign.

If I ever get back up to speed, the three of us need to catch up.

I'm sorry yucky found your address.

I hope things feel better for you soon.

Pink Roses and Teacups said...

Sending hugs to you, and take care!

Debbie

Patti said...

Big HUGS Dear Friend!

Patti

SLR said...

hope all works itself out...take care!
XO

retrorevival.biz said...

Wishing only the best for you:) Hoping you'll come back to Blogville when you can:)

donna said...

I hope everything is ok my dear. You will be missed. I will keep you in my prayers.
Hugs
donna

NanE said...

Sandy, just wanted to send my hugs and prayers for strength and courage to face and conquer what lies ahead. We will miss you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...