Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Time to get crafty!


Well, the holiday crafting is about to begin!  Deb from Garage Sale Gal and my self are hosting a Fall/Halloween Spoolie Swap!


a a a meeting blogger 040


The signups are on Deb’s blog only on this post:
http://garagesalegal.blogspot.com/2013/08/halloweenfall-spoolie-swap.html
PLEASE only sign up there….all of the rules are also listed….this is going to be a quick fun swap….
The signups will be open until the 31st of this month…so run on over, sign up, and let’s have some fun!!!!
4adabe51ad89eeb8bf20ce531aa1b6ab


4 comments:

Marissa said...

How fun!!!

vivian said...

been there done that! LOL! looking forward to this. lots of ideas brewing.
have a great day Sandy pie!
xoxo

Laura said...

Cute! I can't wait....this swap sounds like so much fun!

Art and Sand said...

I came across your blog via another A Sort of Fairytale.

I was intrigued by your title because we have friends who live on Lake Street in Waconia, Minnesota. I had to check because at first I thought it was the same number, but their's is 125.

I L O V E the floral pattern on your blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...