Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Some Spoolie Fun

 

I won’t be posting very often this holiday season but I wanted to share with you the wonderful items I received from Shirley in our Halloween Spoolie Swap!

IMG_3857

This is a sweet little tree I bought up in Eau Claire at a thrift store last October….

IMG_3860

And here is what Shirley made for me with her spoolie!  I just love the blocks and they go perfect here….

IMG_3861

She also sent me lots of vintage goodies….two die cuts I have never seen before…and they are vintage!

IMG_3865

IMG_3866

And look at all of the vintage Halloween…..

IMG_3863

and a perfect ornie for my tree!

IMG_3862

And of course a nice big bag of chocolate M7M’s!

UNT_MNM24908

I went out with my friend Cheri on Sunday, great time but I am paying for all of the activity!  Look what we found….

IMG_3871

Yup….

dt3

Halloween Duct tape!  They had lots and lots of different ones in a bin at Michaels….

Things are getting better a little at a time, but the important thing is I am moving forward…..thank you for all of the emails, phone calls and cards…I feel very loved! :):)

Thought for the day….

ff277082807cde2671a8d2847b4cd516

Have a nice evening….

13 comments:

NanE said...

Shut the door! Candy Corn duct tape, who knew? :) Looks like a fun swap, with lots of sweet vintage goodies. Hope you have a great fall, whatever you are up to. Hugs and blessings, Nan

Shirley Hatfield said...

Hi, Sandy! Love the cute little orange tree...you'll have a blast decorating it! I can't seem to get off the computer today...I guess it should be Blogsday instead of Tuesday. I'm really glad you liked your spoolie...Now I wish I had made two of them. =D

Jenny said...

Candy Corn Duct tape!? Wow. What fun!

20 North Ora said...

Your spoolie is darling. Cute idea. That Candy Corn duck tape is really cute.

Take care.

Judy

Pam~ Virginia Retro said...

Sweet spoolie! Spoolie "set" actually. This was a fun swap. Can't wait to receive mine. You received some nice go-withs also.

Love that candy corn tape, too cute! Glad you're feeling better Sandy.

:) Pam

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

LOVE the one Shirley made for you! It's perfect under your tree! Nice goodies too!
Continue to feel better, friend!
Warmly,
deb

p.s. Cute one you made for Shirley!

Musings from Kim K. said...

So good to see a post from you again. What a fun swap with lots of special touches. I have visions of making a candy corn duct tape bag. All the teens lately have been covering canvas bags with decorative duct tape. Halloween hugs!

vivian said...

fun stuff!! great spoolie! I have to get mine packaged up and get it in the mail. Im glad things are going ok for you. I really miss you here in blogland. try to come back soon!!!
xoxo
vivian

Diane Mars said...

So good to see your post pop up tonight, I am feeling better and am really missing all my blog friends. I hope everything is ok with you, please keep us up to date with your Holiday goodies they are always a joy to see. Hugs & Kisses, Diane

Perfectly Printed said...

Such a fun Spoolie!!! I love the duck tape!! Looking forward to a few posts about your holiday creations!!Take care of yourself!

Erica of Golden Egg Vintage said...

Hello Friend!
The spoolie is too cute! Shirley did a great job. Oh darn! I've been craving plain M&M's for weeks and now I think I'll have to cave after seeing that big beautiful package of them! Haa!
Thank you for that "Thought of the day". I needed that one!
So happy to hear that things are getting better little by little.
Erica :)

~Damita's Pretty Wrap~ said...

Such a cute spoolie!! Candy corn duck tape!?! Crazy and cute!! Hope you continue to feel better! :) xo Holly

vintage grey said...

Aww, such a sweet swap and love what Shirley made for you!! Happy weekend to you! xo Heather

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...