OK ladies….we had over 50 crafters join this swap! WOW!
Now what I am going to do is put the partners here:
- Chris from http://perfectlyprinted.blogspot.com/ & Sandie from http://retrosandie.blogspot.com/
- Kim K from Musings from Kim K http://kenward.blogspot.com/ & Pam from http://virginiaretro.blogspot.com/
- Sallie from http://sallyanniemagundy.blogspot.com/ & Jill from http://pyrexcollective.blogspot.com/
- Angela from http://downtothedarlingdetails.blogspot.com/ & Jennie from http://dog-ma-jen.blogspot.com/
- Tammie from http://tammysloves.blogspot.com/ & Patti from http://paintinpatti.typepad.com/paintinpatti/
- Michelle from http://nookcrannygifts.blogspot.com/ & Linda from http://lbpsews.blogspot.com/
- Caroline from http://www.chenillecottage.com/ & Joyce from http://scrapforjoy.blogspot.com/
- 8. Erica from http://goldeneggvintage.blogspot.com/ & Lady Linda from http://ladylindateacup.blogspot.com/
- 9. Tiff from http://www.foldedgingham.blogspot.com/ & Trishe from http://americanhoneyhome.blogspot.com/
- 12. Laura from http://thatissovintageohmy.blogspot.com/ & Holly from http://cottonpickinfun.blogspot.com/
- 14. Laurie from http://www.lauriestamps.blogspot.com/ & Jann Olson from http://jannolson.blogspot.com/
- 15. Harriette from http://lookatthebirdie-harriette.blogspot.com/ & Jenny from http://blogforanewyear.blogspot.com/
- 16. Susan from http://eclecticshorebird.blogspot.com & Michelle from http://thatissovintageohmy.blogspot.com/
- 21. Sandy from http://521lakestreet-sandy.blogspot.com/ &Betty Smith… Betty I need you to email me please…:)
- 22. Elizabeth from http://creativebreathing.blogspot.com/ & Suzie… You two need to communicate, ok????
- 23. Meri from http://imagimeris.blogspot.com/ & Pixie from http://pixiesponderings1966.blogspot.com/
- OK…..That should be everyone, for those of you that I need emails for please get back to me quickly so we can start the fun….PLEASE do not plan on dropping out! It is too late now, you all have a partner….and again, please get to know your partner and be generous! That is the fun in the swap….if you are light on $$$$, you all have talent and imagination…:) The Number One rule is to Have Fun!!!!! Enjoy!
- Email me at email@example.com if you have any questions…