Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Rednesday at 521 Lake Street

Hello Everyone, it is Rednesday at Sue’s place It’s A Very Cherry World .

 

So I thought I would share some more fun RED Christmas! 

This is by far my very favorite item I have found on Ebay !   The graphics are incredible and the container is perfect!  Look…

IMG_3271

IMG_3272_thumb[1]

and when you open each sweet card….

IMG_3273

IMG_3274

From this…..

IMG_3275

To this!!!!!

IMG_3276

IMG_3277

There are 16 in the box, so I got a box and a half!!!!! Look at the original price….

IMG_3278

Yup, one of us surely can figure out a time machine!!!!!

Meri came over and showed me some of the stash she got up in Prescott this weekend with her hubby….it snowed up there!

IMG_3270

I am sure she will show you photos….but look what she came back with for me!

IMG_3288

a wonderful kitschy plastic Christmas tree that I will re do and the cutest plant mister!!!!

IMG_3289

LOVE it!!!  Thank you my friend!

She also made me the cutest banner for Christmas, the photos do not do it justice….

IMG_3283

IMG_3284

IMG_3285

IMG_3286

IMG_3287

We waited forever for our October Afternoon Make It Merry paper Line to show up, finally gave up on Stop and Scrap and bought it at a scrapbook store in Tucson via online.  Meri immediately got busy!

I am going to stop for now, but have other goodies to share during the week…..I just love Christmas!!!!!!  Stop by Sue’s to see all of the wonderful Red!!!

Thanks for stopping by….

24 comments:

Nanette Merrill said...

Super super super jealous! THey are so incredibly cute!

Musings from Kim K. said...

Your Christmas banner/garland is fantastic. Love all your vintage Christmas goodies (how nice of Meri to share). That card box and the stash of Christmas cards are absolutely AMAZING! The graphics are just super. I wish cards were still like that.

Sally Annie Magundy said...

Love those cards, so darling! Can't wait to see what you do with them.

Merry Christmas!

Nan said...

Sandy these cards are beyond cute I don't know how you do it all the time with these Ebay finds! I love all the stuff here that you posted today.

Unknown said...

Your Christmas cards are amazing!! The graphics....too cute!

chris

Daphne said...

Super cute!

Simply Shelley said...

Very cute stuff...I especially love those vintage cards...why can't they make things cute again :) Merry Christmas!

Denise Marie said...

Wow!! Those cards are amazing!!

Chenille Cottage said...

Oh....Those little bears! They just don't make Christmas cards like they used to. I love the vintage sentiments...from a time that was so full of innocense.
thank you, Sandy, for stopping by, and for your kind comment.
Happy Rednesday!
Merry Christmas!
Carolynn xoxo

ThrifterSisters said...

Friends who gift vintage Christmas are the best kind of friends to have!

Happy Holidays & Rednesday,

Erica

Diane Mars said...

Looks like you scored, nice to have friends that know just what you will like! The cards are just adorable, and the box looks perfect! Happy Holidays dear friend. oxox, Diane

Laura said...

You sure did get a lot of sweet vintage goodies...I love those old vintage Christmas cards...they are so hard to find :(

Magical Mystical Teacher said...

They certainly don't make Christmas cards like that anymore. What a precious find!

A Little Nativity Red

Tammy's in Love said...

That post was so magical, the cards are beyond beautiful! Colors and graphics are the best ever! Scan on! Meri's garland is really adorable! You have a great eye for decorating! LOVE it!

Blessed Serendipity said...

Cuteness overload! I love everything!

xo
Danielle

Erica of Golden Egg Vintage said...

Yes, the best kind of friends to have are the kind that give you plant misters that look like peppermints! Oh my gosh that's cute! And I think those are the best Ebay cards ever! You are right about that!
Happy Holidays Sandy!
Erica :)

Donna said...

Wonderful finds. The cards are adorable. Cute stuff!
D

vivian said...

ADORABLE cards!!! lucky you!
I was just reading Meris post and thought how nice that you live near each other!
I love having a few of my bloggy buds not too far away. but I do wish we all lived in the same town! wouldnt that be fun!
have a great day
xoxo
vivian

My Vintage Mending said...

Well, I will just keep the drool to myself...these finds are amazing....so glad you all are doing well. Happy Holidays...Renee

Unknown said...

Merry Christmas Sandy! Oh my gosh these cards were waiting for you alone! They are so special. Meri's banner is super cute. She is one amazingly creative woman. Stopping by also to share with you a wonderful blog, The Custards. (Look on my sidebar) It is right up your alley - very special! E

craftyles said...

The cards are the cutest thing ever. How come I never find stuff that great? Love the red plant mister too. Yes-red is the best! Have a Very Merry Christmas!

E said...

First of all the cards are just precious ! I love the fat faced chubby animals of the 50s !! Your goodies from Meri are great, the detail in the banner she made is wonderful How great to have such a good crafting/thrifting buddy !! Elaine

Bonnie@Creative Decorating said...

Those cards are just adorable! They sure don't make them like that anymore or if they do, I'm sure they would cost a fortune!

Love that little mister!

Celestial Charms said...

Such beautiful vintage Christmas cards and decorations. Hope you have a very Marry Christmas, and blessings to you and your family for the upcoming New Year.
Maureen

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...