Friday, June 14, 2013

The Weekend is here!

 

I am looking forward to tomorrow, I am going to Meri’s  “Paper Doll Card Class”….I know it will be fun!

 

I thought I would share a few items I have gotten in the  last few  months or so through the mail…the tray was a goodie I found while out junkin’ with Meri awhile back…

 

IMG_3752

It is a good size, not full but not tiny and really heavy metal…

IMG_3747

My friend Lin came over yesterday and brought me these all the way from Georgia!  Too cute! 

IMG_3748

I showed this book to Lin and she remembered it from her childhood….did I finally find it Meri?  The one your Mom cut up????

IMG_3749

IMG_3750

IMG_3751

Getting ready for the 4th of July….Wayne is coming home for a whole week!  :):):)

IMG_3754

I bought this little guy to go in my vintage birdcage out on my patio…from where you will see him he will look real…I just love Budgies!

IMG_3753

I also bought this set of reproduced paper dolls from the 40’s or 50’s….they are wonderful!

IMG_3757

IMG_3758

A woman sells them on Ebay, you just put in the name of the set and her repros pop up, she has I think all of the Vintage Merrill paper doll sets….

And of course another batch of little vintage Christmas light reflectors….a whole bag for 12.00!

IMG_3755

 

IMG_3756

What are your plans for the weekend???? This looks pretty, right????

sonoran-desert-lg-jpg 

well this is what it feels like outside….

images

lol…enjoy your gardens ladies in the rest of the country! :):)

Early mornings with Maya, out getting her Vitamin D…

IMG_3746

There is a shadow on her, she isn’t really that fat! lol but she loves her sun…:)

 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...