Sunday, December 21, 2014

Santa came again!!!!

 

$_57 (19)

Santa has been wonderful to me this year….his elves came at least 3 times already!  Santa himself brought this….

kitchenaid_artisan_mixer_ksm150psbf_popup

After 40 years of cooking I was able to pick out a KitchenAid 5 quart mixer!  This is called Majestic Yellow…surprised it isn’t red?  Not everything needs to be red, right?  I can add red cherries to it! :)

il_570xN.565974106_7c7p

This gal is on Etsy….HensinDaisies

 

Here is a photo in my kitchen, as you can see we are getting ready to use this……the color wouldn’t come out right….

2014-12-21 15.25.06

It looks like it is two colors but it is not….

I also got a chance to go thrifting for about an hour yesterday while I waited to pick up Wayne from work…he has a big Goodwill right next door…..it was a blast…and they had so many vintage glass ornies!

2014-12-21 09.29.21

 

2014-12-21 09.29.30

2014-12-21 09.29.37

There is a 97 cent Sprouse Reitz sticker on this box…gives you an idea how old they are…I paid 99 cents!

All of these goodies were only 9.00…..I didn’t think that was bad…I am starting to collect the ornaments for a new wreath, mine got accidently crunched…:(  There are about 55 ornaments here….

I also got a smokin’ deal at Kohls on 8 placemats and two runners for Christmas….the runners are the same quilted fabric.

2014-12-21 09.33.51

what is cool, is ….this is the backs…I can use these all year. :)

2014-12-21 09.34.27

I got the 8 placemats for 1.68 each and the runners for a little over 3.00 each.  One placemat was originally 7.99!  Of course, who would pay that?  But I love a good deal!!!

I also found some boxes never opened from JC Penny’s from last year after Christmas, they had decorated bottle brush trees in three sizes…here are a couple of photos, I put them with my Santa blow molds…..I love shopping my storage room! lol

 

2014-12-19 12.44.42

2014-12-19 12.44.55

Love this Santa he is hard plastic…but with a light.

Well, better go get busy reading the book that came with the mixer, we have Spritz cookie to make tonight…:) 

Thanks for stoppin’ by…..

12 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Sandy!
I love your new mixer, I asked Santa for one this year, we'll see! :-) You found lots of goodies while shopping too, Love the placemats and all your Goodwill finds.
Have a wonderful week making cookies!
Dorothy and Ms.Wilma

Ceekay-THINKIN of HOME said...

I want to come visit. Do you any free days the next week or so?

Perfectly Printed said...

Spritz cookies are on my list too!!! Hopefully tomorrow.....love the mixer!!

A Little Creation said...

Santa brought me the same mixer except in Aqua. I never thought I'd be so enamored with an appliance.
Chris =]

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

I bet the cookies will taste extra special with your new mixer! I'm going to decorate the gingerbread house tomorrow with grandgirl and maybe make some cookies from a mix!
Nice deals from Kohl's.
The catalogs arrived today! Thanks for sending them. I'll be going thru them soon.
Merry Christmas!
wamly,
deb

Pam~ Virginia Retro said...

I love shopping my storage room too! :)

Yum, bet your cookies are so good, loving the mixer & the yellow color. Santa has been good to you. I couldn't help but notice the beautiful placemats are atop a beautiful vintage Christmas tablecloth!

Merry Christas Sandy!

Anonymous said...

Happy Christmas to you Sandy!
Enjoy your mixer!
(I have a hard time photographing yellow, too.)

I've been too sick to go to the thrifts the last few days and it's driving me crazy!

Terri Steffes said...

I love your yellow mixer! I have a white one and I love it too! Merry Christmas!

vivian said...

Such a cheerful kitchen! and such a lovely mixer! I want one too.. but seriously, I would have no where to put it. I certainly wouldnt want to put it away out of sight and it would be too tall to sit on my counter. so.. I shall live vicariously through you and enjoy yours! lol! so just post pics of it every now and then! lol! My daughter just got a blue (or is it mint green?) for from her hubby for her birthday. lucky girls!!
Have a very Merry Christmas my dear friend!
xoxo
vivian

Tammy's in Love said...

Love the display on your shelves; Santa looks good in Arizona! I bet you're lovin' your new mixer!
Merry Christmas my friend!

Patti said...

It's so much fun to visit your pages and see what you are up to! I love the yellow mixer! Mine is red, and you are right, you can put cherries on yours. Merry Christmas friend!

Laura said...

I love your mixer... I got a white one that was my moms... I think I need cherry decals😀

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...