Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Christmas in the Kitchen Exchange Goodies….

 

Hi everyone!

IMG_5531_thumb[1]

I was so lucky to have Kim K. as my partner….Santa came early and boy does she know me! lol

Look at all of this wonderful vintage kitchen goodness!

2014-11-22 18.28.21

The box was red with vintage Christmas wrap on top and when I opened it all of this vintage fun was inside….first a favorite recipe for Mackinaw Fudge…and a sweet vintage notecard…we were to make two kitchen Christmas ornaments….aren’t these adorable???? They are already in my kitchen and ready for Christmas.

PicMonkey Collage 1

Then some extra goodies….. kitsch, kitsch, kitsch!

PicMonkey Collage 2

…and some really good chocolate!

 

Thank you Kim…you know me well….this has started my holiday season with a big smile!  :):)

7 comments:

Diane Mars said...

Wow you sure got some fun goodies, I love the Candles I had some but mine had seen worse days and were warped from heat, I could not use them had to toss them out! Happy Thanksgiving Sandy~

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Very nice swap package from dear Kim!!!
I hope you have a nice Thanksgiving!
warmly,
deb

Erica of Golden Egg Vintage said...

Such cute things! Kim did a wonderful job!
I'm still working on mine, but hoping to ship out on Friday.
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving, Sandy. And thank you for participating in my swap! I hope you had fun!
Erica :)

Patti said...

Yeah for you! Sweet Kim knows how to pack a fun SWAP box, for sure! Happy Thanksgiving Sandy! Hope it is wonderful for you!

Lynn said...

Hi Sandy,
Wow, wonderful goodies from sweet Kim!!!!The ornaments are just too cute and wow amazing goodies too!! I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend!
Hugs,
Lynn

~Damita's Pretty Wrap~ said...

What a fun and great package from Kim!! So many cute goodies you got! Happy Thanksgiving!! xo Holly

cottage_Charm52 said...

Adorable stuff from sweet Kim! Love her! Happy Thanksgiving!

Debbie

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...