Saturday, April 12, 2014

Spring Cloche Swap Goodies

 

Well, seeing as how I helped host this swap, I figured it was time to show you my wonderful partners goodies!

I got to swap with two people…Patti from Paintin’Patti….

How cute are these ????

IMG_4319

I got one of Patti’s handmade bluebirds too!

The cloche is made to hang….

IMG_4320

Here is the dangling beads on the bottom, and a ton of cut out butterflies all tied together…

IMG_4321

Thank you Patti for being a great swap partner!

My second partner was Debby Messner at Cozy Blanket…..she lives in Ohio and she sent me the cutest gnome cloche!

IMG_4316

and all of these goodies also….

IMG_4315

Deb, I just love the little bunting!  It will go on my doll house for sure! And the peeps are history! :)  I really like the little stamp….”a little birdie told me”…..

Thank you Patti and Debby…this was a GREAT spring swap!

It was 90 degrees here this week…WAY too early….:(

Have a great week, Wayne is on vacation so we will be taking some small side trips, but just relaxing before he opens his own Tractor Supply Store…:)  Finally!!!!

download 

10 comments:

Debby said...

it was fun swapping with you. I love your other gifts. What a good idea to hang them.
Congratulations on the new store.

Musings from Kim K. said...

You certainly had two amazingly talented swap partners. It's been so much fun seeing everyone's interpretations on their cloche. Thanks for hosting such a fun swap. Happy Easter! Congratulations on your hubby's business too!

Jenny's Heart said...

I love your goodies!
Every bit is so cute and sweet.
Thanks for hosting another fun swap!

Tammy's in Love said...

Tractor supply!?! That sounds like he is paying homage to your Midwestern roots! Congrats!

Patti said...

I'm so glad you like your cloche. I had fun thinking of you! My husband loves tractors!

~Damita's Pretty Wrap~ said...

Such sweet swap gifts!! Everything is so cute!! Love how Patti's will hang with a cute dangly!! :) Congratulations on the business!! :) xo Holly

LBP said...

A hanging cloche! What a great idea! Those are so cute. Thanks for hosting this swap, it was great fun!

Blessings

Linda

ThrifterSisters said...

Dang it! I knew I should have participated in this swap. I missed some major cuteness!

Have an awesome week,

Erica

vintage grey said...

What sweet swap goodies!! Happy week to you! xo Heather

Anonymous said...

pretty nice blog, following :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...