Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Family Ties

 

Most of you know that I am a paper crafter, but since 2007 I have been buying and organizing digital scrapbooking materials.  I like the full kits best.  When I saw this one I was over the moon…

EHI_FamilyTies-Maxi_MKTG_800

Retro to the max and so many pieces!!!!  ( Sadly it is no longer available to purchase)  It is what I built my blog with.  The other day I was browsing online and I saw this…

1000537_FEPAD041_A_400

Yup!!!!  Same stuff in paper…I was so excited, I got the 12x12, 8x8 and 6x6 pads.  No other articles have been made but the papers.  But I was slightly disappointed when I finally got to see them…

IMG_3786

 

Not near as bright and colorful as the digital kit, but still very vintage….

IMG_3785

IMG_3784

IMG_3782

As you can see way more muted tones….these are the actual colors…and some have embossing or glittery stuff…but they are still very cute!

I also snagged these little tiny card vintage card game sets this last week…

IMG_3772

See how little the boxes are compared to the dime????  And they are both of these vintage sets…just minis!  GREAT for paper crating…$6.00 :)

I am going to start a small market here on my blog like Erica does from Golden Egg Vintage on Mondays, mine will be on Tuesdays…so stay tuned..:)  I have a few cute, cute things I am going to part with! :)

 

1 comment:

Little Susie Home Maker said...

That is very pretty paper. I had the little card minis when I was a child. I think of them and wish I still had them.
Blessings,
Susie

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...