Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Only in the Southwest…

 

This is the time of year we wait for all summer!  It is warm during the day and beautiful at night!  Mid 80’s to the mid 60’s at night…

We went shopping the other day and came home with these wonderful plants…

IMG_3180

We bought 4 baskets of this mix, I just love “million bells”….

IMG_3178

Only in the southwest can you have poinsettias and pansies at the same time!  :)

I have gone through all of my Christmas items and I have some fun things to sell.  I will post them here first, then Ebay.  A few fun Mary E items!  All retired, so keep tuned in…:)

I am proud of us, we have pared down a bunch!

IMG_3184

For all of the house….I used to have double this.:)

IMG_3185

For the kitchen area, my Mr. & Mrs. Santa Claus are about 25 years old now!  They still work, I just love the animated figures.  I actually saw a few this year in Eau Claire at their major hardware store.

And this is the stuff leaving….

IMG_3187

 

See the black & Decker sander in the orange and black box?  I got that last year from Chris for Christmas and I found it in the storage room!  Can’t wait to see if I use it in 2013! lol

IMG_3186

Here is one of the boxes of items I am selling, it doesn’t look like much, but I can guarantee there are some great goodies here!

So, I will be decorating this next week, and the following one, it takes me a few days as I can’t do it all at once.  I will try to get photos of the items I am selling tomorrow or Friday. 

One of the items I found was a lot of the bubble lights…isn’t this the cutest project for Christmas???

bubble_ornament_large

Cute ornament for sure….:)  Thanks for stopping by…

il_570xN.224887399

                                Photo courtesy of Ebay

10 comments:

ImagiMeri said...

Do I get to look through the goodies before you get rid of them???? I've got some paper for you to look through.

Hugs,
Meri

Perfectly Printed said...

Love the bubble lite!! You are right....a really cute project!

chris

My Vintage Mending said...

I still need to put our stuff up...we have lit trees and nothing on them..maybe tonight...smiles..Renee

Nan said...

Wow your nightime temps would make me sweat! I started on my tree yesterday and will finish it up today.

vintage grey said...

Such a sweet bubble light ornament!! Happy decorating! xo Heather

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

GOOD JOB!!! I need to do the same thing as I have a "few too" many Christmas decor...however I don't have the energy to go thru the boxes!
Can't wait to see your home for Christmas!
Warmly,
deb

Unknown said...

Oh Sandy! I would love to buy a few bubble lights or a trade for my Valentine items. You have paired down a lot, me too. It's funny how the family expects everything to be as it always has been, but it's you who does all the work! Love your flower basket! Have a great weekend. E

Anonymous said...

Best of all, rock solid manufacture means buying once is all it takes to own a gorgeous piece of furniture that will stay in your family for generations.. [url=http://www.mulberryhandbagssale.co.uk]Mulberry Bags[/url] As with every trial before that I confessed to my church family I was surrounded with love and support. [url=http://www.goosecoatsale.ca]canada goose women parka[/url] Aslycrzsh
[url=http://www.pandorajewelryvip.co.uk]pandora jewellery[/url] Ecxvrgdgt [url=http://www.officialcanadagooseparkae.com]canada goose chilliwack[/url] mqylhgqhw

Anonymous said...

The form in any other dangerous drugs Real estate biopm/=http:/www. north face I furthermore know that some Hordians have a very hard time with the newBurberry Camel Check Saddlebrown Edgefringe Purse Disqus system, for a variety of reasons, and thus might not be able to particiBurberry Camel Long Fringe Chek Ladies Scarves pate at all.. ugg " Chen Jianhua said, now visit this site is in Italy to see the fashion show feelings, supermodel tracts, fashion show, the designers to express, behind-the-scenes figure and fashion topics and rich contents, embedded video and animation eye elements, convenient button through Classic Chanel coco bags each sub brand online store.. ghd straightener Cheet onroe collection epitomizes heyday glamour and opulence.. http://www.manyghdhair.com Bring on the camaraderie of a 3-girl team.

Susan said...

Great article with excellent idea!Thank you for such a valuable article. I really appreciate for this great information..
pikdo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...