Tuesday, October 23, 2012

The Weary Traveler Returns

 

autumn_thumb[2]

 

I’m back!  I have so much to share with all of you.   But for right now, I just wanted to say hello.  This trip took more out of me than ever before…..so I am still getting back up to steam, so to speak. lol

I will mention that I got to spend a lot of time with my family, enjoyed every minute……I miss them so much  the rest of the year.

As far as outings, by far the most fun day was meeting Deb and Tammy!  These two ladies are a hoot!  We had such a good day and next time we have to spend more time together!

I haven’t even opened the box I sent home from Eau Claire yet….but I will this week so I can show you the fun items Deb, Tammy, my cousin Linda and me found!!!!!

I got to hit my first Archivers also…..that was fun!!!!!

Have a great day!  Missed you all!

 

12 comments:

Old Fashioned Gal said...

Welcome home! Glad to see you had a great time! :)
-Denise

Unknown said...

So glad to hear you had a great time with your family! And with Deb, and Tammy!! Lucky girl!!

chris

Erica of Golden Egg Vintage said...

I'm so glad that you had an amazing trip! I can't wait to see what you found on your journey here to MN too! I heard that you made it to the MOA! :)
Erica

sherri said...

So happy you got home ok!

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Hi Sandy,

Rest up!!! I'm sure you are tired as we do A LOT just that one day!
Warmly,
deb

Tammy's in Love said...

You're invited to be my 'honorary cousin' anytime! Had so much fun with you too that I can hardly wait for next year!

Nan said...

Welcome back dear lady.

vivian said...

welcome home! I saw Debs post about your visit. isnt it fun to meet our bloggy buds!?
cant wait to see your goodies.
have a great day!
xoxo

SueLovesCherries said...

I'm so glad you had a good time! Rest up, for the holiday season is upon us!

Shirley Hatfield said...

My first thought when visiting here today was...where are the candy corns!! I had the compulsive need for sweets...your banner is so cute!! Welcome back, sweet Sandy! =D

Unknown said...

Welcome Home! So glad you got to visit a Archivers. Even if any of us ever pick up another piece of paper, it is so much fun to just look, AND buy! Open that box soon1 Elizabeth

vintage grey said...

Welcome back!!! So glad you had a lovely time! xo Heather

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...