Friday, July 27, 2012

Friendship Tags are on their way….sort of…

Hi Everyone!

Well, I have them finished and ready to go…..

IMG_1076

IMG_1077

Yes, I am the little girl standing in front of her Dad at 521 Lake Street!

IMG_1075

Now I need is for all of your to send me your addresses that I swapped with….except Renee, I have yours…..I need to get these to the post office today if I can…..I didn’t keep the addresses like a goof!

I have had the best time making these, and receiving the wonderful tags from all of you!!!!!  I will be doing a post soon about everyones that I have gotten…..they are all so special and I appreciate everyone of your friendships!!!!!!

8 comments:

Linda said...

Those are adorable!

Tammy's in Love said...

Oh a Sunbeam Mixmaster! Love the colors and the ads on the back! CUTE COUNTS! Great job Sandy!

Shirley Hatfield said...

I am looking forward to adding your tag to my garland...I have been adding them to my "tape measure" as they come in. They certainly make my spirits brighter. Your tags are wonderful...such a lovely family. =D

My Vintage Mending said...

That Jolly Jingle image is super cute. Your work is always so impressive. I sure hope that craft room fit in the box! Smiles..Renee

Celestial Charms said...

These are just the cutest ever. Love how you incorporated your photos. Lovely!
Maureen

Anonymous said...

Love your papers!

vintage grey said...

Love your sweet tag!! xo Heather

Unknown said...

These are gorgeous Sandy!!!!

OX's…Tracy @ Cotton Pickin Cute

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...