Saturday, July 17, 2010

Christmas at 521 Lake Street !

c285542_m

Well, everyone seems to be getting into the holiday spirit a bit early, so I thought I would too!

I have finished scanning all of the vintage children’s Christmas cards I own! So I have a new CD to offer to my blogging friends!

Xmas CD in case

This CD has 120 wonderful images and I am going to sell them for the same amount as my last CD. ( $12.00 Total) So if you would like one please email me at sanjos333@yahoo.com. Lots of great images to start those Holiday projects!!!! All images saved at 300 dpi.

Here are some of the sweet images:

60 51

654

779

great santa xmas girl green

Thanks for stopping by!


14 comments:

Cindy said...

Sandy you amaze me.These should fly off the shelf so to speak. How much are they?

Hugs..Cindy

Diane Mars said...

You sure are making progress! Congratulations, I bet they sell out quickly! Hugs, Diane

Anonymous said...

I can't wait! ♥

Sherrie said...

Good day. I just wanted to stop by to say a belated thank you for your good wishes for the opening of my shop. It really meant a lot to me. Thanks. I finally have the photos posted today with more coming. Again thank you.

Unknown said...

Hi Sandy, I am so glad you got your package. I meant to tell you to be careful opening the paper as the inside box was cute. I can't wait for your holiday CD! This image shared is so US! Thank you for taking such time to put it together. It will be such a hit! Elizabeth

Penny from Enjoying The Simple Things said...

Hi Sandy,
Thanks for visiting my blog. The color on the wall of my bedroom is called Belgian Waffle. It is Olympic Paint from Lowe's.
Penny

Michle said...

Sandy could you email me at michlemachala@gmail.com with your address so that I can purchase the holiday CD.

Michle

Anonymous said...

Happy Holidays!

Jenny said...

I would like to buy one of these, too! If we have lunch tomorrow I'll bring money.

Did you like the cookbook? I keep meaning to ask you!

NanE said...

Sandy, I don't know how I missed this but I am sending you and email now. This CD is a must have for me, too cute!!!! Nan

Theresa said...

I want one too:) I will send you an email! Thanks a bunch!

Jane said...

Save one for me, please! I have the other 2 & love them.
Jane-Jacksonville

Jane said...

Oops, I think I already have it! Is this your 2nd cd or a 3rd one? I have two.
Jane-Jacksonville

Jane said...

It's a great cd - filled with beautiful images to use for all sorts of crafty goodness!
Jane - Jacksonville

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...