Monday, December 21, 2009

My Secret Santa Arrived!

I was lucky enough to participate in Georgie and Amybo's fun Secret Santa Soiree this year! It was such fun finding gifts for someone I had never met, and hope I was able to hit the mark. It looks like from their blog that I did! :)

My Secret Santa was just as nice!

A wonderful rustic Santa that jingles and a very sweet card.....


A great Christmas kit from Me and My Big Ideas to make a fun book from this years Christmas photos, and a great Bazzill Christmas Card stock pack that is a really nice size at 8 X 8. Wonderful muted tones, that will make great pages! Thank you very much! I really appreciate the gifts! Georgie and Amybo work really hard at this fun event and it was a big hit! I hope to do this again next year !




3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Sandy! I have been catching up before the big day arrives! So much to see, so much to say! Scottie Dog Love - cute as can be. Spritz cookies - I make Scottie dog ones! Jell-o - heaven sent for us that love vintage! Such a sweet card you have shared for the holidays - thanks so much! I can't wait for you to compile your CD. It has been great fun getting to know you through your blog these last months. I hope you have a wonderful Christmas, and I wish all good things to you in the New Year. Elizabeth

Brenda Pruitt said...

I love Bazzill paper. Has the greatest texture.
Brenda

Unknown said...

That rustic snowman/santa is sooooo cute...so glad you joined us for the SSS this yr Sandy!
Happy New Year!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...